Friday 22 June 2012

"Add Bookmark us and get more traffic" by Dipen

Ensuring Your Site Gets Bookmarked
      Encourage visitors to add you to their bookmark list. At appropriate parts of your site, display the call to action “Bookmark me now!” .A call to action is often effective. Make sure the title of the page that has the “Bookmark me now!” clearly identifies your site and its contents in an enticing way, because the title is what appears in the bookmark file as a description. Whenever I see “Bookmark this site now!” I always consider it. Sometimes I do and sometimes I don’t, but I always consider it. Often, when the call to action
is not presented, I don’t think about it and don’t bookmark it. Then,
days later when I want to go back there, I wish I had remembered to
bookmark it.

No comments:

Post a Comment